Treat yourself to premium nail services at Total Vitality Centre this month of March – for a limited time only, when you book a Physiotherapy, RMT, or Acupuncture appointment** with us, you get one FREE manicure.*
The nail products we use are non-toxic, certified organic, and vegan for the healthiest of nail treatments.
What does non-toxic mean?
- We use nail products that are free of the 5 main toxic and harmful chemicals that are in most nail products – Formaldehyde, Toluene, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor, and Formaldehyde Resin.
What does organic mean?
- We make sure the ingredients of our nail products are from plants or other natural ingredients.
- All ingredients of our nail products are organically farmed, which means they were grown without using synthetic fertilizers, Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO), pesticides, or herbicides.
What does vegan mean?
- None of the ingredients of our nail products come from animals, such as honey, beeswax, collagen, carmine, cholesterol, lanolin, or gelatin.
- Our nail products are cruelty free as they’re not tested on animals.
A nail treatment involving high quality, natural ingredients at Total Vitality Centre contributes to the well-being of your body. Take advantage of our free manicure offer by calling or booking an appointment today.**
*Limit one per customer.
**A minimum of 45 mins Physiotherapy session booking, or 60 mins RMT or Acupuncture session booking is required to receive this promotion.