Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna
Our lives, health and well-being as mammals depend on the energy of the sun.
Infrared refers to the wavelength of the light and energy that is emitted, Infrared also allows you to withstand the heat much longer as it is a penetrating heat.
The different types of infrared wavelengths offer various benefits, so be sure you’re using an infrared sauna that uses all three types. Most people find they can stay in an infrared sauna much longer than other types of saunas because the air isn’t fully heated like in a steam sauna.
In most saunas, the air is heated, which in turn warms you. In the case of infrared saunas, the lighting causes your core temperature to rise, which makes you sweat more at a lower temperature. This allows you to reap the benefits in less time and with less equipment.
Infrared heat is all natural; we cannot get too much of it, and it sets the stage for our body to heal naturally.
The Importance of the Different Infrared Wavelengths:
There are four types of infrared waves and each has its benefits. To get the maximum benefit from an infrared sauna, it should use the entire infrared spectrum. (At Total Vitality Centre — we specifically offer Full Spectrum Infrared.)
- Near-Infrared – Improves wound healing, cell health, and oxygenation of tissues.
- Mid-Infrared – Improves circulation, weight loss, and pain relief.
- Far-Infrared – Support detoxification and blood pressure balance.
- Full Spectrum Infrared – ALL of the above at once.
Infrared is rapidly gaining popularity as a safe therapy for natural health care, delivering countless therapeutic benefits.
At Total Vitality Centre, we use only the Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna – to provide the maximum benefits to our clients.
A simple 45-minute session can:
- Improve sleep and relaxation
- Promote detoxification
- Assist with weight loss
- Provide relief from sore muscles
- Provide relief from joint pain such as arthritis
- Generate clear and tighter skin
- Improve circulation
- Assist in alleviating chronic fatigue syndrome
- Lower blood pressure
Take charge of your health today. Click on the link below or call us to book your session.